OEM Manufacturer Customized Small Module Steel Metal Spur Gear for Machines
|Model Number||M1,M1.5,M2,M2.5,M3,M4,M5,M8,M12 and etc.|
|Material||Brass, C45 steel, Stainless steel, Copper, POM, Aluminum, Alloy, and so on|
|Surface treatment||Zinc-plated, Nickel plated, Passivation, Oxidation, Anodization, Geomet, Dacromet, Black Oxide, Phosphatizing, Powder Coating, and Electrophoresis.|
|Standard||ISO, DIN, ANSI, JIS, BS and Non-standard.|
|Teeth treatment||Hardened, Milled, or Ground|
|Finish||shot/sandblast, heat treatment, annealing, tempering, polishing, anodizing, zinc-plated|
|Items packing||Plastic bag+Cartons Or Wooden Packing|
|Payment terms||T/T, L/C|
|Production lead time||20 business days for sample,25 days for the bulk|
|Samples||Sample price range from $2 to $100. sample express request paid by clients|
|Application||1. Automatic controlling machine 2. Semi-conductor industry 3. General industry machinery 4. Medical equipment 5. Solar energy equipment 6. Machine tool 7. Parking system 8. High-speed rail and aviation transportation equipment, etc.|
The rack and pinion transmission is a primary mechanical transmission mode, with the advantages of large bearing capacity and high accuracy. It has been widely used in various industries. The rack can be regarded as part of gear with an infinite number of teeth. When the gear rotates, the rack moves in a straight line. Each circle of the equipment becomes a straight line, and the involute as the profile curve also becomes a straight line.
Advantages and Disadvantages of steel spur gear:
1. It can guarantee a constant transmission ratio and transmit the movement between two shafts with any included angle.
2. Features of ample transmission power and efficient gear transmission. Gear transmission is used to transmit motion and ability between any two shafts. It is the most widely used mechanical transmission in modern machinery. Its peripheral speed can reach 300m/s, the transmission power can reach 105KW, and the gear diameter can be less than 1mm to above 150m.
3. Long life, stable operation, and high reliability.
4. Since the tooth profile of the rack is straight, each point on the tooth profile has the same pressure angle and is equal to the inclination angle of the tooth profile. This angle is called the tooth profile angle, and the standard value is 20°.
5. The straight line parallel to the top line of the tooth and the tooth thickness equal to the width of the tooth slot is called the index line (center line), which is the reference line for calculating the rack size.
6. Any straight line parallel to the top line of the tooth has the same tooth pitch and module.
7. Almost any length of the stroke can be obtained by splicing.
8. For long-stroke applications, compared to the synchronous belt and ball screw, a gear rack is a very suitable choice.
Application of the large spur gear:
1. It has a wide range of applications in factory automation, such as truss robots for automatic loading and unloading, stacking manipulators, and material handling devices.
2. It is suitable for factory automatic fast transplanting machines and industrial robot arm grasping mechanisms.
3. It is suitable for CN machine tools, machining centers, cutting machines, and welding machines with a heavy load, high precision, high rigidity, high speed, and long stroke.
4. It is suitable for fast and accurate positioning mechanisms.
5. The characteristics of the gear rack, such as fast-moving speed, free splicing length, and synchronization with the thermal expansion effect of machine tool, can completely replace the application of ball screw in precision automation equipment and CNC machine tools.
Notice for the large forging steel spur gear:
For the rack and pinion transmission that starting transmission and with an impact load, the following aspects should be paid attention to:
1. Under the premise of structural allowance, module m should be slightly larger, essential for starting transmission with impact load.
2. The structure must have sufficient impact resistance and rigidity to ensure the rack and pinion operation.
3. The design speed shall not be too high.
4. It is best to design as a shifting gear and a harmful shifting gear. Negative shifting will help improve the bending strength of the tooth root and improve the gear’s ability to withstand impact.
5. The quenching depth of the tooth surface shall not be too deep, generally 1/5m to 1/10m (m: modulus). It is necessary to maintain the core material with sufficient toughness to buffer external impact load.
6. The heat treatment hardness of the tooth surface shall not be too hard, HRC30 ~ HRC35 is enough, and the tooth surface is too hard to crack the gear teeth under the impact load.