This girth gear is exactly the 1 manufactured for KHD, Germany client, with the module of 45, which is 1 of the largest module 45 girth gear in China.
With over 30 -year rich industry experience and knowledge, we have earned specialization in manufacturing and supplying superior quality Large Gears. These are fabricated in conformity with defined industry standards, these compact and sturdy gears have standard working speed and torque measurement. The offered range is widely acknowledged by the customers for features like optimum performance, robust construction and longer life. These precision engineered gears are widely demanded across varied industries, where large gear reduction is required.
– Products with Customers’ Designs
– Strong Machining & Heat Treatment Abilities
– Strict Quality Control
– Prompt Delivery
-Experience in Cooperation with Fortune 500 Companies
Finish Machining(Teeth Grinding)
We can offer you in various process conditions
Solutions for Many End Markets and Applications
–Oil and natural
–OEM gear case
Specifications of Gear :
|3||Material||Cast Alloy Steel, Cast Carbon Steel, Forged Alloy Steel, Forged Carbon Steel|
|4||Structure From||Integrated, Half to Half, Four Pieces and More Pieces|
|5||Heat Treatment||Quenching & Tempering, Normalizing & Tempering, Carburizing & Quenching & Tempering|
|6||Tooth Form||Annular Gear, Outer Gear Ring|
|7||Standard||ISO, EN, DIN, AISI, ASTM, JIS, IS, GB|
Inspection and Test Outline of Girth Gear:
|No.||Item||Inspection Area||Acceptance Criteria||Inspection Stage||Certificates|
|1||Chemical Composition||Sample||Material Requirement||When Smelting
After Heat Treatment
|Chemical Composition Report|
|2||Mechanical Properties||Sample(Test Bar on the Gear Body)||Technical Requirement||After Heat Treatment||Mechanical Properties Report|
|3||Heat Treatment||Whole Body||Manufacturing Standard||During Heat Treatment||Heat Treatment Report
Curves of Heat Treatment
|4||Hardness Test||Tooth Surface, 3 Points Per 90°||Technical Requirement||After Heat Treatment||Hardness Teat Report|
|After Semi Finish Machining|
|5||Dimension Inspection||Whole Body||Drawing||After Semi Finish Machining||Dimension Inspection Report|
|6||Magnetic Power Test (MT)||Tooth Surface||Agreed Standard||After Finish Gear Hobbing||MT Report|
|7||UT||Spokes Parts||Agreed Standard||After Rough Machining||UT Report|
|After Semi Finish Machining|
|8||PT||Defect Area||No Defect Indicated||After Digging
|9||Mark Inspection||Whole Body||Manufacturing Standard||Final Inspection||Pictures|
|10||Appearance Inspection||Whole Body||CIC’s Requirement||Before Packing
|11||Anti-rust Inspection||Whole Body||Agreed Anti-rust Agent||Before Packing||Pictures|
|12||Packing Inspection||Whole Body||Agreed Packing Form||During Packing||Pictures|
Facilities For Manufacturing Gear ring:
|1||Smelting & Casting Capability||
40t ,50t, 80t Series AC Electric Arc Furnace
2×150t, 60t LF Ladle Refining Furnace
150t, 60t Series VD/VOD Furnace
20×18m Large Pouring Facility
We can pour 900t refining liquid steel one time, and achieve vacuum poured 600t steel ingots.
We can produce the high quality steel of more than 260 steel grades as carbon steel,structural alloy steel and the structural steel, refractory steel and stainless steel of special requirement. The maximum weight of casting steel, gray casting, graphite cast iron and non-ferrous casting is 600t, 200t, 150t and 20t separately.
The only one in the word, the most technologically advanced and the largest specification18500t Oil Press, equipped with 750t.m forging operation machine
8400t Water Press
3150t Water Press
1600t Water Press
Φ5m High Precision Ring Mill ( WAGNER,Germany)
Φ12m High Precision Ring Mill
We can roll rings of different sections of carbon steel, alloy steel, high temperature alloy steel and non-ferrous alloys such as copper alloy, aluminum alloy and titanium alloy. Max. Diameter of rolled ring will be 12m.
|3||Heat Treatment Capability||9×9×15m,8×8×12m,6×6×15m,15×16×6.5m,16×20×6m ,7×7×17m Series Heat Furnace and Heat Treatment Furnaces
φ2.0×30m,φ3.0×5.0m Series Heat Treatment Furnaces
φ5.0×2.5m,φ3.2×1.5m,φ3.0×5.0m,φ2.0×5m Series Carburizing Furnaces & Nitriding Furnaces & Quenching Bathes
φ2.0×30m Well Type CNC Electrical Furnaces
Φ3.0×5.0M Horizontal Gas Temperature-differential Furnace
Double-frequency and Double-position Quenching Lathe of Pinion Shaft
|4||Machining Capability||1. ≥5m CNC Heavy Duty Vertical Lathes
12m CNC Double-column Vertical Lathe
10m CNC Double-column Vertical Lathe
10m CNC Single-column Vertical Lathe
6.3m Heavy Duty Vertical Lathe
5m CNC Heavy Duty Vertical Lathe
|2. ≥5m Vertical Gear Hobbing Machines
15m CNC Vertical Gear Hobbing Machine
10m Gear Hobbing Machine
8m Gear Hobbing Machine
5m Gear Hobbing Machine
3m Gear Hobbing Machining
|3. Imported High-precision Gear Grinding Machines
0.8m~3.5m CNC Molding Gear Grinding Machines
|4. Large Boring & Milling Machines
220 CNC Floor-mounted Boring & Milling Machine
200 CNC Floor-mounted Boring & Milling Machine
160 CNC Floor-mounted Boring & Milling Machine
· QA DOC: Chemical Composition Report, Mechanical Properties Report, UT Report, Heat Treatment Report, Dimensions Check Report
· The data on chemical composition report and mechanical properties report are approved by third party, HangZhou Ship Material Research Institute, CSIC.
· UT test: 100% ultrasonic test according to EN15718-3, SA388, Sep 1921 C/c etc.
· Heat Treatment Report: provide original copy of heat treatment curve/time table.
Girth Gear Packing Picture
Main Facilites for Gear Manufacturing
Other Related Spare Parts
|Hardness:||According to Customer′s Requirement|
|Gear Position:||External Gear|
|Manufacturing Method:||Cast Gear|
|Toothed Portion Shape:||Spur Gear|
What are the benefits of using a ring gear mechanism?
A ring gear mechanism, also known as an annular gear mechanism, offers several benefits in various applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of the advantages of using a ring gear mechanism:
- Compact Design: Ring gears provide a compact design solution due to their annular shape. They can be integrated into tight spaces and offer a high gear ratio within a small footprint. This compactness is particularly advantageous in applications where space is limited or where lightweight and streamlined designs are required.
- Efficient Power Transmission: Ring gears facilitate efficient power transmission. The meshing of the gear teeth ensures a reliable transfer of torque and rotational motion. This efficiency is crucial in applications that require the smooth and precise transmission of power, such as automotive transmissions, industrial machinery, and robotics.
- Load Distribution: The circular shape of the ring gear allows for uniform load distribution across its circumference. This helps distribute the transmitted forces and reduces localized stress concentrations. As a result, ring gears can handle higher loads and provide improved durability and longevity compared to other gear mechanisms.
- Multiple Meshing Points: Ring gears typically have multiple meshing points with other gears, such as pinion gears or planetary gears. This distributed meshing enables efficient load sharing and helps distribute the torque across multiple points, reducing wear and enhancing the overall gear system’s performance and reliability.
- Versatile Applications: Ring gears find wide application across various industries and systems, including automotive, aerospace, industrial machinery, robotics, power generation, and more. Their versatility stems from the ability to configure ring gears in different types, such as external, internal, helical, or bevel, to suit specific application requirements.
- Precision and Smooth Operation: Ring gears provide precise and smooth operation due to the continuous contact between the gear teeth during rotation. This results in reduced noise, vibration, and backlash, making ring gears suitable for applications where precise motion control, quiet operation, and high positional accuracy are critical.
- Redundancy and Fault Tolerance: In certain applications, such as gearboxes, the ring gear mechanism can offer redundancy and fault tolerance. If one gear or gear stage fails, the remaining gears can continue to transmit power, allowing the system to operate partially or with reduced performance until maintenance or repair can be performed.
The benefits of using a ring gear mechanism make it a preferred choice in many mechanical systems where compactness, efficient power transmission, load distribution, and precision are essential. By leveraging these advantages, engineers and designers can achieve improved performance, reliability, and overall system efficiency in their applications.
How does a ring gear impact the overall efficiency of a system?
A ring gear plays a significant role in the overall efficiency of a system. Here’s a detailed explanation of how a ring gear impacts system efficiency:
- Power Transmission: Ring gears are responsible for transmitting power from one component to another within a system. They facilitate the transfer of rotational energy and torque between gears, shafts, or other drivetrain elements. The design and quality of the ring gear, along with its meshing with other gears, directly affect the efficiency of power transmission. Well-designed and properly maintained ring gears minimize energy losses due to friction, misalignment, or backlash, resulting in higher overall system efficiency.
- Friction and Wear: The interaction between the ring gear and other gears or components introduces friction, which can lead to energy losses and reduced efficiency. The smoothness of the gear surfaces, the quality of the lubrication, and the design of the gear teeth profile all influence the amount of friction generated. High-quality ring gears with proper lubrication and optimized tooth profiles can minimize friction and wear, thereby improving system efficiency by reducing energy losses.
- Mechanical Losses: In any gear system, there are inherent mechanical losses due to factors such as gear meshing, rolling resistance, and internal friction. These losses can impact the overall efficiency of the system. The design and quality of the ring gear, including factors such as gear tooth geometry, material selection, and surface finish, can help minimize mechanical losses. By reducing these losses, the ring gear contributes to improved system efficiency.
- Load Distribution: Ring gears play a critical role in distributing loads within a system. They help evenly distribute the forces and torque applied to the gear system, preventing localized overloading and reducing the risk of premature component failure. Proper load distribution achieved through well-designed ring gears ensures balanced operation, minimizes stress concentrations, and optimizes the system’s overall efficiency.
- Backlash and Precision: Backlash refers to the play or clearance between the gear teeth when they change direction. Excessive backlash can result in inefficient power transmission, reduced accuracy, and increased wear. Ring gears with tight tolerances and precise manufacturing help minimize backlash, ensuring smooth and efficient operation. By reducing backlash and maintaining precise gear meshing, the ring gear contributes to improved system efficiency and accuracy.
- System Integration and Compatibility: Ring gears must be properly integrated into the overall system design and be compatible with other components. The alignment, mounting, and proper engagement of the ring gear with other gears or components are crucial for efficient operation. Misalignment or compatibility issues can lead to increased friction, wear, and energy losses. A well-integrated ring gear that is compatible with the system’s requirements contributes to improved overall efficiency.
- Maintenance and Lubrication: Regular maintenance and proper lubrication of the ring gear are essential for maintaining efficiency. Adequate lubrication reduces friction, wear, and heat generation, promoting efficient power transmission. Regular inspections, lubricant analysis, and timely lubricant replenishment or replacement help ensure optimal performance and efficiency of the ring gear and the overall system.
Overall, the design, quality, maintenance, and proper integration of the ring gear within a system significantly impact its efficiency. Through minimizing friction, reducing mechanical losses, optimizing load distribution, and ensuring precise operation, a well-designed and properly maintained ring gear contributes to improved overall system efficiency.
How do ring gears differ from other types of gears?
Ring gears, also known as annular gears or internal gears, possess distinct characteristics that set them apart from other types of gears. Here’s a detailed explanation of how ring gears differ from other gears:
- Tooth Configuration: The most significant difference between ring gears and other gears is their tooth configuration. In a ring gear, the teeth are located on the inside circumference of a circular ring, whereas in other gears such as spur gears, helical gears, and bevel gears, the teeth are present on the outer surface of the gear. This internal tooth arrangement makes ring gears unique and allows them to mesh with pinion gears or other external gears.
- Gear Assembly: The assembly of ring gears differs from other gears. In most cases, ring gears are used in combination with pinion gears or other external gears. The pinion gear meshes with the teeth on the inside of the ring gear. This gear set configuration enables the transmission of rotational motion and torque.
- Load Distribution: Ring gears distribute the load over a larger area compared to other types of gears. The load is spread across the internal teeth of the ring gear, resulting in improved load-carrying capacity and enhanced gear durability. This load distribution characteristic makes ring gears suitable for applications that involve high loads or continuous operation.
- Gear Ratio: Ring gears offer specific advantages in terms of gear ratios. They are commonly used in applications where high gear ratios are required. The gear ratio is determined by the number of teeth on the ring gear compared to the number of teeth on the mating gear (such as a pinion gear). The internal tooth configuration of the ring gear allows for larger gear diameters, enabling higher gear ratios to be achieved.
- Space Utilization: Ring gears provide a compact design compared to some other types of gears. The internal tooth arrangement allows for a more space-efficient gear assembly. This compactness is advantageous in applications where space is limited or where a high gear ratio needs to be achieved within a confined area.
- Applications: Ring gears are commonly used in automotive transmissions, differential systems, planetary gear systems, industrial machinery, robotics, power generation equipment, and heavy machinery. Their unique characteristics make them suitable for applications that require precise motion control, load distribution, and high gear ratios.
It’s important to note that the specific design, tooth profile, material selection, and manufacturing techniques may vary for different types of gears, including ring gears. Each type of gear is designed to meet specific application requirements, operating conditions, and performance needs.
editor by CX 2023-09-25