|Product Name||ABS Ring Gear|
|OE NO.||OEM Service Provided|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Application||Trailer Truck Used|
We are a professional enterprise engaged in the manufacture and sale of Trailer suspensions, Trailer axles, Trailer landing gears, Semi-trailers and trailers. We can supply a wide range of products to meet the ever-changing market demands. Customized orders are welcomed.
Our annual turnover is USD10 million. Our main markets include Japan, Europe, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and mainland China.
Our company insists on our business spirit of “Customers As Gods, Quality As Top”. We are increasingly expanding our international market share based on quality products, excellent services, reasonable prices and timely delivery. Please contact us at any time for more information.
We will treasure each opportunity to cooperate with you. We will use our CHINAMFG and Good Quality to win your trust!
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent,
we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 5 to 10 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
no matter where they come from.
|After-sales Service:||12 Months|
|Product Name:||ABS Ring Gear|
Are there different types of ring gears available?
Yes, there are different types of ring gears available to suit various applications and functional requirements. Here’s a detailed explanation of the different types of ring gears:
- External Ring Gears: External ring gears, also known as external annular gears, have teeth on the outer circumference of the gear. These gears mesh with an internal gear or a pinion gear. External ring gears are commonly used in applications where the gear rotation needs to be transferred to an internal gear or where a high gear ratio is desired.
- Internal Ring Gears: Internal ring gears, also known as internal annular gears, have teeth on the inner circumference of the gear. These gears mesh with an external gear or a pinion gear. Internal ring gears are frequently used in applications where the gear rotation needs to be transmitted to an external gear or where a compact gear assembly is required.
- Segmental Ring Gears: Segmental ring gears are ring gears that are divided into segments or sectors. Each segment has a portion of the gear’s circumference with teeth. These segments can be individually mounted or assembled together to form a complete ring gear. Segmental ring gears are used in applications where flexibility in gear installation or replacement is necessary, such as large-scale gear systems or machinery with limited access.
- Spur Ring Gears: Spur ring gears have straight teeth that are parallel to the gear’s axis of rotation. These gears offer simple and efficient operation with high gear ratios. Spur ring gears are commonly used in applications that require precise motion control, such as robotics, automotive transmissions, and industrial machinery.
- Helical Ring Gears: Helical ring gears have teeth with a helix angle. The helical teeth form a helical or spiral pattern around the gear’s circumference. Helical ring gears provide smoother and quieter operation compared to spur ring gears due to the gradual engagement of the teeth. They are often used in applications that demand high torque transmission, such as heavy machinery, marine propulsion systems, and power generation equipment.
- Bevel Ring Gears: Bevel ring gears have teeth that are conically shaped and intersect the gear’s axis of rotation. These gears are used in applications that require the transmission of motion and torque between shafts that are not parallel but intersect at an angle. Bevel ring gears are commonly found in automotive differentials, hand tools, and various industrial machinery.
- Planetary Ring Gears: Planetary ring gears are part of planetary gear systems, which consist of multiple gears arranged in a planetary configuration. The ring gear serves as the stationary outer gear, while other gears, such as sun gears and planet gears, revolve around it. Planetary ring gears are used in applications that require compact and efficient gear systems, such as automotive transmissions, robotics, and aerospace mechanisms.
The specific type of ring gear chosen for a particular application depends on factors such as load requirements, space limitations, gear ratios, operating conditions, and desired performance characteristics.
Are ring gears suitable for high-torque applications?
Ring gears are indeed suitable for high-torque applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of why ring gears are suitable for high-torque applications:
Ring gears are designed to handle high torque loads and are commonly used in various applications that require substantial torque transmission. Here are the reasons why ring gears are well-suited for high-torque applications:
- Robust Construction: Ring gears are typically constructed with robust materials, such as hardened steel or other high-strength alloys. This construction provides the necessary strength, durability, and resistance to withstand high torque forces without deformation or failure.
- Large Contact Area: Ring gears have a large contact area between their gear teeth, which allows for efficient power transmission and load distribution. The larger contact area enables the ring gear to transmit higher torque without experiencing excessive stress concentrations or localized overloading.
- Optimized Tooth Geometry: The tooth geometry of ring gears is designed to handle high torque. The shape and profile of the gear teeth are optimized to distribute the torque load evenly, minimizing stress concentrations and enhancing the gear’s ability to transmit higher torque without premature wear or failure.
- Multiple Gear Engagements: Ring gears often engage with multiple gears or pinions, which further enhances their torque capacity. The engagement of multiple gears allows for load sharing, distributing the torque across multiple contact points and reducing the strain on individual gear teeth.
- Customizable Gear Ratios: Ring gears can be designed with various gear ratios to meet specific torque requirements. By adjusting the tooth count or diameter of the ring gear and mating gears, the gear system can be optimized for high torque applications while maintaining the desired speed or rotational characteristics.
- Used in Heavy-Duty Applications: Ring gears are widely used in heavy-duty applications that demand high torque transmission. Examples include automotive differentials, industrial gearboxes, mining equipment, construction machinery, and wind turbines. These applications rely on ring gears to effectively transmit and handle the high torque generated by powerful engines, motors, or turbines.
It’s important to note that while ring gears are suitable for high-torque applications, proper engineering analysis and selection should be carried out to ensure that the specific design, material, and size of the ring gear are appropriate for the intended torque requirements. Factors such as gear tooth strength, gear geometry, material properties, lubrication, and operating conditions should be carefully considered to ensure reliable and efficient performance in high-torque applications.
What is a ring gear and how does it work?
A ring gear is a type of gear that features teeth on the outer perimeter of a circular ring-shaped component. It is commonly used in various mechanical systems and applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of what a ring gear is and how it works:
A ring gear, also known as an annular gear or internal gear, is a gear with teeth on the inside circumference of a circular ring. It is designed to mesh with a pinion gear or another gear that has teeth on the outside. The combination of a ring gear and a pinion gear forms a gear set, enabling the transmission of rotational motion and torque between the two gears.
Here’s how a ring gear works:
- Tooth Engagement: When a ring gear and a pinion gear are brought together, the teeth of the pinion gear mesh with the teeth of the ring gear. The teeth of the pinion gear enter the spaces between the teeth of the ring gear, creating a mechanical connection between the two gears.
- Motion Transmission: As the driving gear (such as the pinion gear) rotates, it transfers rotational motion to the ring gear. The teeth of the driving gear push against the teeth of the ring gear, causing the ring gear to rotate in the opposite direction. This rotational motion can be used to drive other components or systems connected to the ring gear.
- Torque Transfer: The meshing of the teeth between the ring gear and the driving gear allows for the transfer of torque. Torque is the rotational force or twisting force applied to a gear. As the driving gear exerts torque on the ring gear through the meshing teeth, the ring gear experiences a torque load. This torque load can be transmitted to other components or systems connected to the ring gear.
- Gear Ratio: The gear ratio between the ring gear and the driving gear determines the speed and torque relationship between the two gears. The gear ratio is defined as the ratio of the number of teeth on the ring gear to the number of teeth on the driving gear. By changing the size or number of teeth on either the ring gear or the driving gear, the gear ratio can be adjusted to achieve the desired speed or torque output.
- Load Distribution: The ring gear distributes the load over a larger area compared to other types of gears. This load distribution characteristic allows the ring gear to handle higher loads and torque. The design of the ring gear and its tooth profile ensures that the load is evenly distributed across the surface of the gear, enhancing its durability and reducing the risk of premature wear or failure.
Ring gears are commonly used in various applications, including automotive transmissions, differential systems, planetary gear systems, industrial machinery, and power transmission equipment. They provide advantages such as compactness, high torque capacity, load distribution, and the ability to achieve high gear ratios.
It’s important to note that the design and characteristics of ring gears may vary depending on the specific application and requirements. Factors such as tooth profile, material selection, lubrication, and manufacturing techniques are carefully considered to ensure optimal performance and durability of the ring gear.
editor by CX 2023-10-24