706C2BS006A11A44H15W39U26 BOMAG 203 202 ROAD ROLLER DRUM Reducer of Bonfiglioli roller reducer
11ton-13ton Dual Drum Vibratory Roller XD111 XD121 XD131
Two light-duty tandem vibratory rollers
Dual Drum Vibratory Roller
|Mass distributed on front drum(kg)||5670||6210||6540|
|Mass distributed on rear drum(kg)||5560||6090||6540|
|Static linear load on front drum(N/cm)||292||286||301|
|Static linear load on rear drum(N/cm)||287||280||301|
|Min. inner/outer turning radius(mm)||4000/5900||3870/6000||3870/6000|
|Crab-walking distance (mm)||200||200||200|
|Min. ground clearance(mm)||420||420||420|
|Wheel base (mm)||4000||4000||4000|
|Model and manufacturer||COMMINS 483.9|
|Rated rotating speed(t/min)||2200||2200||2200|
|Rated oil wear (g. kw/h)229||229||229||229|
|Water tank capacity(L)||2*450||2*450||2*450|
|Fuel tank capacity(L)||200||220||220|
Cheapest Price Hydraulic Single Drum Vibratory Compactor Xs142j in Philippines
Xcm Hydraulic Single-Drum Vibratory Rollers Capacity 14 Tons Xs142j in Indonesia
Compacting Price CHINAMFG Single Drum Road Roller Xs142j
Brand New CHINAMFG 14t Single Drum Vibratory Road Roller Xs142j
12 Ton Hydraulic Tandem Vibratory Roller Compactor Xd122
Liugong 12 Ton Double Drum Road Roller Price Clg6212e
Xcm 18 Ton Road Roller Xs182j
Sdlg 14 Ton Vibratory Road Roller Compactor RS8140
2017 New Price CHINAMFG Pneumatic Tire Road Roller Clg630r
14 Tons Double Drum Vibratory Roller Xd142
Hot Sale Road Compactor 10 Ton Tandem Vibratory Roller Xd102
3 Ton CHINAMFG Popular Vibratory Mini Road Roller (Ltc203)
11 Ton Hydraulic Double Drum Road Roller Xd111e
12 Ton Hydraulic Double Drum Road Roller Xd121e
11300kg Double Drum Roller CHINAMFG Xd111e
11 Tons Hydraulic Vibratory Double Drum Compactor Xd111e
Liugong Vibration Road Roller Capacity Clg614
Cheap Price Xihu (West Lake) Dis.n 16ton Road Roller Yz16-7 Sale
Xs202j 20 Ton Single Drum Vibratory Road Roller
11 Ton Vibratory Double Drum Road Roller Xd111e
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Installation:||Torque Arm Type|
What are the benefits of using a ring gear mechanism?
A ring gear mechanism, also known as an annular gear mechanism, offers several benefits in various applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of the advantages of using a ring gear mechanism:
- Compact Design: Ring gears provide a compact design solution due to their annular shape. They can be integrated into tight spaces and offer a high gear ratio within a small footprint. This compactness is particularly advantageous in applications where space is limited or where lightweight and streamlined designs are required.
- Efficient Power Transmission: Ring gears facilitate efficient power transmission. The meshing of the gear teeth ensures a reliable transfer of torque and rotational motion. This efficiency is crucial in applications that require the smooth and precise transmission of power, such as automotive transmissions, industrial machinery, and robotics.
- Load Distribution: The circular shape of the ring gear allows for uniform load distribution across its circumference. This helps distribute the transmitted forces and reduces localized stress concentrations. As a result, ring gears can handle higher loads and provide improved durability and longevity compared to other gear mechanisms.
- Multiple Meshing Points: Ring gears typically have multiple meshing points with other gears, such as pinion gears or planetary gears. This distributed meshing enables efficient load sharing and helps distribute the torque across multiple points, reducing wear and enhancing the overall gear system’s performance and reliability.
- Versatile Applications: Ring gears find wide application across various industries and systems, including automotive, aerospace, industrial machinery, robotics, power generation, and more. Their versatility stems from the ability to configure ring gears in different types, such as external, internal, helical, or bevel, to suit specific application requirements.
- Precision and Smooth Operation: Ring gears provide precise and smooth operation due to the continuous contact between the gear teeth during rotation. This results in reduced noise, vibration, and backlash, making ring gears suitable for applications where precise motion control, quiet operation, and high positional accuracy are critical.
- Redundancy and Fault Tolerance: In certain applications, such as gearboxes, the ring gear mechanism can offer redundancy and fault tolerance. If one gear or gear stage fails, the remaining gears can continue to transmit power, allowing the system to operate partially or with reduced performance until maintenance or repair can be performed.
The benefits of using a ring gear mechanism make it a preferred choice in many mechanical systems where compactness, efficient power transmission, load distribution, and precision are essential. By leveraging these advantages, engineers and designers can achieve improved performance, reliability, and overall system efficiency in their applications.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of using ring gears?
Using ring gears in various applications offers several advantages and disadvantages. Here’s a detailed explanation of the advantages and disadvantages of using ring gears:
Advantages of Using Ring Gears:
- Efficient Power Transmission: Ring gears provide efficient power transmission by transmitting rotational energy and torque between components. They enable smooth and reliable transfer of power, resulting in efficient operation of the system.
- High Torque Capacity: Ring gears are designed to handle high torque loads. Their robust construction and large contact area between gear teeth allow for the transmission of substantial amounts of torque, making them suitable for applications that require high torque capacity.
- Compact Design: Ring gears have a compact design compared to other gear types, such as spur gears or helical gears. This compactness allows for space-saving installations, making ring gears suitable for applications with limited space or tight packaging requirements.
- Load Distribution: Ring gears distribute loads evenly across the gear system, preventing localized overloading and reducing the risk of premature component failure. They help ensure balanced operation and optimal load sharing among gears, resulting in improved system reliability.
- Versatility: Ring gears are versatile and can be used in a wide range of applications across various industries. They are found in automotive transmissions, industrial gearboxes, wind turbines, robotics, printing presses, and many other machinery and equipment types.
- Smooth and Quiet Operation: Well-designed ring gears with proper tooth profiles and tight tolerances can provide smooth and quiet operation. They minimize noise and vibrations, enhancing the overall user experience and reducing the need for additional noise reduction measures.
Disadvantages of Using Ring Gears:
- Complex Manufacturing: The manufacturing process for ring gears can be more complex compared to simpler gear types. The intricate geometry and tooth profiles of ring gears require precise machining and specialized manufacturing techniques, which may increase production costs.
- Higher Friction and Wear: Ring gears can generate higher levels of friction compared to other gear types. The sliding motion of the gear teeth during engagement can result in increased wear and heat generation. Proper lubrication and maintenance are necessary to minimize friction and ensure long-term durability.
- Backlash: Ring gears may exhibit a certain amount of backlash, which is the play or clearance between gear teeth when they change direction. Backlash can impact the accuracy and precision of the gear system, especially in applications that require high positioning or synchronization requirements. Minimizing backlash requires careful design and precise manufacturing.
- Complex Gear Meshing: Ring gears require proper gear meshing with other gears to ensure efficient power transmission. Achieving optimal gear meshing can be more challenging due to the curved profile of the ring gear. It requires careful design considerations and precise alignment to ensure smooth and reliable operation.
- Cost: Ring gears can be more expensive than simpler gear types due to their complex manufacturing process and specialized design requirements. The higher cost may be a consideration in applications with strict budget constraints or where alternative gear types can fulfill the required functionality.
It’s important to consider the specific requirements and constraints of the application when deciding whether to use ring gears. While they offer advantages such as efficient power transmission, high torque capacity, and compact design, they also have disadvantages related to manufacturing complexity, friction, backlash, and cost. Proper engineering analysis and evaluation can help determine the suitability of ring gears for a given application.
Can you explain the concept of meshing with a ring gear?
Meshing with a ring gear refers to the process of engaging and interlocking the teeth of a gear with the internal teeth of a ring gear. It is a fundamental concept in gear systems where the rotation and torque transfer occur between two gears. Here’s a detailed explanation of the concept of meshing with a ring gear:
When two gears come into contact and their teeth interlock, they are said to be meshing. In the case of a ring gear, the meshing occurs when the teeth of an external gear, such as a pinion gear, engage with the internal teeth of the ring gear. The teeth of the pinion gear fit precisely between the teeth of the ring gear, creating a mechanical connection.
The process of meshing involves several important considerations:
- Tooth Engagement: Proper tooth engagement is crucial for efficient and smooth meshing. The teeth of the gears must align correctly to ensure a proper fit. This alignment ensures that the teeth make contact at the correct pitch point and maintain a consistent mesh throughout the gear rotation.
- Tooth Profile: The tooth profile, such as the shape and size of the teeth, is designed to facilitate smooth meshing. The profile ensures that the teeth slide smoothly against each other without excessive friction, noise, or wear. The tooth profile also affects the load distribution, torque transmission, and overall performance of the gear system.
- Lubrication: Lubrication plays a crucial role in the meshing process. It helps reduce friction and wear between the teeth, ensuring smooth operation and preventing damage to the gears. Proper lubrication also helps dissipate heat generated during meshing, improving the overall efficiency and reliability of the gear system.
- Clearance and Backlash: Clearance and backlash are important considerations in gear meshing. Clearance refers to the space between the tips of the teeth of the external gear and the root of the teeth of the ring gear. Backlash is the amount of play or movement between the engaged teeth. Proper clearance and backlash are necessary to prevent interference, ensure smooth rotation, and accommodate any misalignment or thermal expansion that may occur during operation.
The quality of the meshing directly affects the performance, efficiency, and reliability of the gear system. Proper design, manufacturing precision, and maintenance practices are essential to achieve optimal meshing between gears, including ring gears.
It’s important to note that the specific parameters and requirements for meshing, such as tooth geometry, clearance, backlash, and lubrication, may vary depending on the application, gear type, and operating conditions.
editor by CX 2023-10-26